SAFEGUARD LANDFILL FOAM
SAFEGUARD LANDFILL FOAM is formulated with synergistic blend of various surfactants, biopolymer & other additives to produce highly stable foam which is used to cover landfill for suppressing odor, dust, litter and vectors to prevent health hazards.
BRAND & TYPES:
SAFEGUARD LF, Type 3.
SAFEGUARD LF, Type 6.
- It is fluorine free, non-toxic & biodegradable foam and hence environment friendly and poses no threat to workers and environment.
- It provides a long-lasting foam blanket which acts as a stiff barrier over landfill for suppressing odor, dust, litter and vectors to prevent health hazards.
- The foam cover is very durable against weather conditions and remains moist throughout its life.
- It maintains odour & emission limit
SAFEGUARD Landfill foam can be used in landfill for suppressing odor, dust, litter and vectors to prevent health hazards. It can also be applied on top of trucks or other vehicles carrying waste for odor and emission control during transport.
It can be applied with portable foam generator or other suitable means as 3% or as 6% as applicable using fresh, brackish or sea water.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Appearance : Liquid/viscous liquid
- Colour : Clear to opaque
- pH at 20oC+1oC : 6.5 - 8.5
- Specific Gravity at 20oC+1oC : 1.0+ 1.05
- Pour point : oC
STORAGE & HANDLING:
SAFEGAURD landfill foam should be stored in the original supplied package for getting a long shelf life. It can also be stored in stainless steel containers. The product should be
maintained within the recommended temperature range. If the concentrate freezes during transport or storage, thawing with gentle remixing will render the product completely usable.
20 L, 30 L, 200 L HDPE containers or as per customer requirements.